Greetings Hall Star Families,
My name is Rachel Stewart. I am excited to meet you and serve as your Family and Community Liaison. My role is to act as a liaison between teachers, parents, students and community. I am available to assist families with getting the information and support needed to ensure their child(ren) experience academic and social success while enrolled at Hall Elementary School.
I also have the privilege of facilitating Site Council at Hall STEM Academy. The Site Council is a decision-making body that represents all stakeholders of the school community. The school principals, teachers, parents, students and community members make up this group. Site Council meet every 1st Thursday of the month from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. If you are interested in serving on the Site Council, please contact me via email, phone or text.
Health Related Services:
- Assistance applying for medical assistance and emergency medical assistance.
- Assistance applying for assured access and other sliding fee programs.
- Help with eye glasses vouchers.
- Help navigating the medical system for assessments and chronic disease care.
- Help getting needed immunization and physicals.
Mental Health Services:
- Help connect families with community based mental health providers.
- Build collaborations to bring community providers into school buildings for group and individual mental health services.
- Help families navigate medical systems for assessments.
- On-site mental health clinic run by Mental Health Collective
- Connect families with basic need resources including: housing, furniture, household items, food, clothes, etc.
- Connect families with job search tutorials, after-school education programs, community-based tutoring programs, school registration and summer programs, etc.